My Cultur'dough Cookie Tips
Here are some of my tips and observations on enjoying these cookies to the max:
-Not eating them right away? Stick 'em in an airtight container and store them in the freezer. Keeps them at their best for much longer, up to 6-8 weeks if sealed well. They just need about 15 minutes to defrost. To be honest, I'm starting to get hooked on the "slightly cold/ frozen" version of these cookies!
-It might sound strange but honestly, these cookies are each so unique that I recommend taking on one flavour at a time, if you are having them as a snack or to accompany a beverage. They each give you something unique to experience, which is best enjoyed by itself. You might even start to find a "mood" for each cookie!
- On the other hand, if you want to have a 'world tour tasting session' with some friends or family, cut the cookies up into 4-6 sections and have some fun with your company. Smell, taste, talk, enjoy!
-OR, forget everything I have suggested and just stuff your face. No one will judge you.
-Moments to enjoy a Cultur'dough Cookie:
- Morning coffee. These add a great flavour boost to your morning or break time coffee.
- Afternoon snack time. They are great with a glass of milk or flying solo for an afternoon snack.
- Sipping on some wine or another alcoholic beverage. Yep, they're great company for that too!
- Evening tea featuring Cultur'dough Cookies. Yes, please!
-Any tips to add? Let me know: email@example.com